• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

reposition land?

DeletedUser3390

I accidently dropped my new expansion in a place I didn't mean to. Any way to move it?

DeletedUser3390

Now that might be a place for a confirmation dialogue. Especially if it's a plot you paid gems for.
You know, that would actually be a great idea! How do we ask for that?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You know, that would actually be a great idea! How do we ask for that?
There's an Ideas and suggestions Forum. First step would be to search the forum and see if it's already been proposed, in which case adding support would be the best bet. If it doesn't exist, then a new post with a clear subject like "Confirmation before placing land plots that can't be moved" would probably be the best bet. You could chose to include a poll.

Just watch for confirmation bias in the questions :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3390

There's an Ideas and suggestions Forum. First step would be to search the forum and see if it's already been proposed, in which case adding support would be the best bet. If it doesn't exist, then a new post with a clear subject like "Confirmation before placing land plots that can't be moved" would probably be the best bet. You could chose to include a poll.

Just watch for confirmation bias in the questions :rolleyes:
Thank you!

DeletedUser3312

This happened to me. I bought an expansion for diamonds. I was trying to place it when I sneezed and it landed in a really stupid (at the time) place. sigh. I sent in a support ticket and was told that there was no way it could be moved once it was placed. So.. for a few months I had this one section that I put small culture on as there was nothing else I could use it for.