• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Request for CoArchmage title

Cellica Lurorah

I am asking for another title to be added "Co-Archmage" with the same duties of the Archmage.
The Archmage COULD select someone to take charge in case the Archmage is away for a long length of time, or just abandons the fellowship. It would help the fellowship to know who to go to in case there is an issue that requires a resolution. Please consider this additional title.
Thanks for your time and consideration.;)

Myne

Oh Wise One
I can foresee all sorts of problems with this. Perhaps it would be better to be able to rename mages?

Blue-Iris

That's what mages are for. If the AM abandons an FS, I understand any remaining mage can put in a support ticket to be renamed the new AM.

Swordkin

Maybe add in a function of a Vice-mage, that would be instated as archmage, if the current archmage goes offline for a month. but untill that situation arises its just a title with the same functions as a regular mage.