• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Required goods in Tech Tree - Elvenar chapter

Yahvanna

The amount of goods required to progress through the tech tree in the Elvenar chapter (XV) is obscene. You need to give serious thought to/re-evaluate the volume of goods needed. I don't have to play this game and spend my income in it. There are many alternatives.

Annabe11a

I managed to get through the Elvenar chapter in spite of the insane cost in research however, I'm afraid the numbers in Embassies are so daunting that I've just stopped trying to do any of the research or in some cases, upgrading. Going to sit this one out and spend my time reorganizing my city. Once I've completed that I'll decide where to go from there, maybe it's just time to move on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22644

The amount of goods required to progress through the tech tree in the Elvenar chapter (XV) is obscene. You need to give serious thought to/re-evaluate the volume of goods needed. I don't have to play this game and spend my income in it. There are many alternatives.
I wish you the best in your retirement at Elvenar. Maybe one day we can have a Elven Golf themed event for the retired crowd.

Palavyn

I'm not anywhere near the Elvenar chapter. But it seems that a game like this would have mechanisms for newer players to catch up. So perhaps just right now the costs are super expensive. But when the next chapter comes out, the costs go way down?

NightshadeCS

I'm not anywhere near the Elvenar chapter. But it seems that a game like this would have mechanisms for newer players to catch up. So perhaps just right now the costs are super expensive. But when the next chapter comes out, the costs go way down?
The next chapter after the Elvenar Chapter is out already, and, no, the costs have not gone down, though there are more regular goods mixed in with the sentient requirements.

Kriis

In some ways the exuberant costs makes sense, in games like mmorpgs the devs find ways to keep players active while working on new expansions or content without the game feeling dead, if you have super high costs in a game such as elvenar it will mean players have to stay active to upgrade. This gives the devs time to work on new content without a majority player-base asking for the next chapter before they can even complete work on it! If you have excess KP it can be invested in your AW or other players AW. This extreme cost only makes sense to increase with each new chapter, so the prices for research should not be expected to decrease at any point during the game, it all cycles back to giving the devs time to create newer content.

Last edited:

Kriis

You will probably encounter this happening in a lot games however, the devs need time to work on better content and the costs give them that needed time. Enjoy the games you play, but understand that new content isn't created overnight or without the budget that players decide is worth their pocketbook. I see ch.15 as a way to save me money as I wont be able to rush through it, but by the time I'm done with ch.16 new content will have been released.

DeletedUser2983

I understand expanding the time on chapters to give devs time to create. What I don't understand is the utter depletion of resources and space. I am in a senior fellowship; all are in chapter 15 or 16. Fellowship Adventures is not a possibility. There is no way to make blacksmiths or elegant necklaces. Special event participation is limited as well due to space and resource issues. There doesn't seem to be a way to earn artifacts from preceding events that is economical. The Spire and Tournaments get very difficult.

There seems to be no benefit to moving forward other than rank points. Someone needs to step back and look at the effect of trying to gain time by making these chapters so exhaustive. There needs to be a better solution.