• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Required Quest Order

DeletedUser1029

Hi all,
I haven't found an order posted of the required quests, but I am trying to check to make sure something I am doing won't bite me later.

I have a required quest to research the advanced silk manufactury. My boost is crystal, so I decided to research that BEFORE the requested silk (it seems odd to me that it required non-boosted research before boosted). But I plan to research crystal and immediately upgrade my crystal as high as I can given the number of people my city can support. I am just hoping that I will not later get a quest to "complete two crystal upgrades to level 5 or higher" when I plan to do that before researching my off-boosts.

I guess I was wondering if anyone remembered this sequence of quests and that I won't end up getting stuck with a required quest I can't complete if I decide to diverge from the order a bit.

DeletedUser61

All of the storyline quests will "fire" once you get to where they'd "normally" be presented. If you've already accomplished the indicated goal, you'll get the indicated rewards immediately.

A storyline quest that requires you to complete Tech Tree research, that you're going to do anyway, eventually, is merely a simple way to state a complex goal. There are also tutorial style quests, that merely remind you of a game feature, such as posting a trade.

Declinable quests are a different kettle of fish. You'll always have a total of two quests available (once you're past the tutorial) and the optional quests will cycle until you get to the next storyline quest. Declinable quests tend to focus on the Coins, Supplies, Goods, Culture, and Troops, which you'll eventually need anyway, for the storyline quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1029

Right, my concern is that it will tell me to complete an upgrade, rather than to have them at a certain level. My plan is to upgrade them as much as my city will allow, possibly before I reach that quest.

DeletedUser61

You'll be fine until you max out your tech tree, and have fully upgraded as many of that sort of building as you intend to support, at which point you'll start declining the upgrade quests.