• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Requirements to join a fellowship

gwbender

Are there minimum requirements to join a fellowship? Points? Trader?
I got an email asking to join my fellowship but I cannot find a way to add them. I have added others before.

Laochra

No minimum requirements that I am aware of. If they are already in a FS, you will not be able to send them an invite. They would have to leave their current FS, before an invite can be sent or they can apply.

OIM20

Some time back there was mention of a research in the tech tree that had started showing on some new accounts/cities but not all. It is possible that your applicant has that research in their tech tree. If they aren't already in an FS and needing to leave in order to join yours, ask them to check and see if they have a research called "Fellowship" or something like that.

gwbender

No, I have open slots. A new player wanted to join our fellowship but I could not add them. I suggested they add the Trader and then I could add them. I certainly looks like a player needs to have the Trader before they can join a fellowship.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
No, I have open slots. A new player wanted to join our fellowship but I could not add them. I suggested they add the Trader and then I could add them. I certainly looks like a player needs to have the Trader before they can join a fellowship.
Are they currently in a fellowship and looking for another one? Or have they created a fellowship of one (themselves)? That's the only thing I can think of.