• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reroll for new daily prize fails

Kadhrin

Game version: Mobile 1.144.1-e4a4c94-256
Game world: US2 Winyandor
Browser + version: n/a
Screen resolution: standard iPhone 12 Pro Max
Account name: Kadhrin
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 Repeatable issue, mobile only

Current situation: Error message.
Expected situation: No error message. Either allow reroll for new daily prize or don't indicate it's available.

Reproduction steps:
1. Click the scroll/numbers icon in to enter "The Forbidden Ruins" map.
2. Note that "5/5" is next to the blue thing in the "Daily Exclusive" box.
3. Click the triangle next to "Reroll".
Result: 'Confirm Re-roll?" dialog opens.
4. Click "Confirm Re-roll" in 'Confirm Re-roll?" dialog.
Expected result: New daily prize becomes potentially available.
Actual result: Error message displays with "You don't have enough resources to open this chest."

Apologies for giant screen shots; they were uploaded directly from the phone.

39052829-082C-487A-8EAE-8FBD77DE32C6.jpeg
E747CFDA-F35A-4165-8596-AF354C58A264.jpeg
C5F456E2-1006-4C36-9368-B2AE5E2E3FEF.jpeg

Last edited:

Kadhrin

Update:
The blue squiggle count has now reset to 0/5 on the phone.
The system behavior described above happened when the session remained active before and after the daily prize change.
The reset seems to have been triggered by the forced refresh due to logging in on the web browser version.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The system behavior described above happened when the session remained active before and after the daily prize change.

I have seen the change of game day during an event actually crash the browser version before, but I don't think I have had any glitches on mobile. But then, Iam not sure if I have ever been in the game on mobile at the exact moment the next game day started.

Kadhrin

I wasn't actively playing the game at the time, but the game session was open while the phone was asleep.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have seen the change of game day during an event actually crash the browser version before, but I don't think I have had any glitches on mobile. But then, Iam not sure if I have ever been in the game on mobile at the exact moment the next game day started.

Stay off at the exact moment the tourney ends too. It'll hang up and give you a nice honeycomb pattern all over the screen to deal with. That's on PC