• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Research is Opening in previous chapter

Calenmir

This is happening to me only in Elcysandir. When I click on the research book it takes me to the end of the previous chapter. I'm in Chapter 8, about halfway through, but when I click on the research book it has started taking me to the end of the previous chapter (chapter 7). I've looked and can't find any missed research, so not sure what is causing this and was curious if anyone else is having a similar glitch?

DeletedUser5800

Happening on my Orc city also on Elcy. and another in Chapter 5 is still doing right but has a notification on Banshee every time I log in. Last update was apparently a bit buggy... super surprising. :rolleyes:
EDIT: More info.
Human elementals on Edge is doing right
Elves Orcs on Chrome is always opening to the chapter break
Elves Ch. 5 on Firefox is doing right but has a reoccurring notification on Banshee
Human Ch 5. on Maxthon is doing right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1599294

This is happening to me on Sinya Arda, too. Also in Orcs

Calenmir

I'm getting a similar notification on my Dryad Promotion (Wood Elves chapter) in my city on Arendyll - each time I log in.

DeletedUser2768

Happening to me too in Arendyll. I'm 1/3 of the way through Orcs, and it loads at the beginning.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

on us3, in F world, my research tree has all of the sudden started taking me back to beginning of Chp. 3. It has never done that before & I play in K & SA (us4 & us6) and it is not doing that. This is on laptop. It is not that big of a deal because I am at the end of chp. 3. It had just never happened to me. I play on Firefox and everything is up to date.

DeletedUser5800

Here is the going thread about this. ;)
on us3, in F world, my research tree has all of the sudden started taking me back to beginning of Chp. 3. It has never done that before & I play in K & SA (us4 & us6) and it is not doing that. This is on laptop. It is not that big of a deal because I am at the end of chp. 3. It had just never happened to me. I play on Firefox and everything is up to date.

You are the first one not in orcs to comment but you are not alone.