• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Research technologies costs; where did my orcs go?

coloringdede

I am trying to find a chart of all the research tree technology costs. Specifically the costs for Chapter 15 for technologies that I have already researched.
I have lost a lot of orcs and I am trying to figure out if I ignored the cost of a research technology and it required a bunch of orcs or if I lost them in the spire (I don't think this is likely.

Maybe a better way for me to discover this is a place where I can look that orcs are required to "play".

Many Thanks
Coloringdede (Felyndral)

Iyapo1

I constantly miss the wonder upgrades. Did you push one of those through, maybe? My next GA upgrade takes 265k orcs.

coloringdede

Thank you both so much! Exactly what I was looking for! btw, ed1960...was also wondering about the layout for chapter 15... TY for solving that in the same question!!