• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reset Kp prices

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If you progress through the chapters this issue solves itself because your income rises much faster than the cost possibly can.
E.G.
The cost goes up 500 per purchase which is a lot at first, but eventually your Mainhall holds 100,000,000 coins.
With a KP cost reset you could trade a coin rain for ~650 KP. :oops:

I've been buying KP every day for years and the next one only costs 5% of my capacity.

Cayesavegan

If you progress through the chapters this issue solves itself because your income rises much faster than the cost possibly can.
E.G.
The cost goes up 500 per purchase which is a lot at first, but eventually your Mainhall holds 100,000,000 coins.
With a KP cost reset you could trade a coin rain for ~650 KP. :oops:

I've been buying KP every day for years and the next one only costs 5% of my capacity.
That's amazing! I'm moving pretty slowly but I'm in amuni (I think is the name). Just unlocked my 2nd sentient boost

Aritra

yeah, well, at chapter two, these quests are EXPENSIVE and take forever!
Eight of them. And the price kept getting higher and the ability to pay up took longer and longer.
And according to the preview list, it'll happen again. And a twenty toward the end. OMG Not. cool.

SoggyShorts

yeah, well, at chapter two, these quests are EXPENSIVE and take forever!
Eight of them. And the price kept getting higher and the ability to pay up took longer and longer.
And according to the preview list, it'll happen again. And a twenty toward the end. OMG Not. cool.
yup. And my scouting times are 70+ hours, how are yours? ;)
There should be the occasional quest that is a difficult challenge, right?

until you income improves it might be a good idea to only buy KP with goods during events when asked to. Speaking of, those costs are also quite low compared to production at higher levels, and your FS may be able to assist you for quests that way.
Oh and banking coin rains for.... a rainy day is a good idea too:p

Aritra

yup. And my scouting times are 70+ hours, how are yours? ;)
There should be the occasional quest that is a difficult challenge, right?

until you income improves it might be a good idea to only buy KP with goods during events when asked to. Speaking of, those costs are also quite low compared to production at higher levels, and your FS may be able to assist you for quests that way.
Oh and banking coin rains for.... a rainy day is a good idea too:p
Goods is less of an option. When kp costs 120 and up and the factories are putting out 17/3-hr... that doesn't work for me. So what if my scout times (and builds, etc) are shorter? It doesn't take away from this ridiculousness. I am not opposed to difficult quests. Not asking for it to be easy, but this was a particularly painful and expensive one. Banking coins, yep. But, at this time, builds and techs are expensive compared to rate of incoming so not much room for savings. I only buy kp as quested, both here and in my ch.10 (at least I can afford it there). A single KP right now is 10,000 (going up 500 with each one). So eight in a row.... expensive! And more than once. And then twenty?!? ugh

SoggyShorts

When kp costs 120 and up and the factories are putting out 17/3-hr... that doesn't work for me.
Are there any advanced players who can help you out? A single factory of mine makes 2,000 goods per hour so giving you ~100K to push past all KP challenges would be nothing.
So what if my scout times (and builds, etc) are shorter? It doesn't take away from this ridiculousness.
My point was that some quests take a long time for small cities some for big cities. The balance isn't perfect, but it's inno's attempt.
Personally, I think events are way too easy for advanced players but maybe reaching that point is more satisfying after struggling as a newer player/

Also, that KP cost being harsh in the early chapters also serves as a push towards getting players to advance. At a moderate pace you should be in a different chapter for each event so your income increases should cover rising costs.
YMMV

Gladiola

If you are in an active fellowship that gives a lot of neighborly help, it really helps with coins (and supplies when you return it). You might also look at your main hall level. In general I keep my MH on the lower side, but upgrading it gives more coins from NH, more coins from coin rains, and you can save more for a rainy day. Also check out your residences. Early on, residences are a huge coin producer.

hvariidh gwendrot

joking yes .. if they reset kp costs i would just get more as i buy several if not more daily in my bigger cities which would just speed up the tech tree advancement, and wonder upgrades .. would people want some sort of compensation(ish) i would bet yes, and that it in theory would speed up the tech tree makes me think it wont happen, but i'm down for cheaper stuff