• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Residence and Workshop Size

Elocean

I would like to request that the development team make the Residence and Workshop buildings scale just a little smaller at the higher levels. At the higher tiers they seem to all mash up together, and look like one big building lol. Would make the users city look better and easier to navigate. Thanks for your consideration!

michmarc

I think what @Elocean is asking is not that the grid-square size change, but that the building take up less space in that grid so it doesn't overlap things as much.

I think that large buildings overlapping small things is a big problem, not just with houses but with all buildings. Good luck finding your Carting library if it's behind any L20+ building. Good luck finding anything behind your main hall.

The elemental hubs in the Team Spirit chapter are an example of great building design: Visually stunning but also casts no "shadow" on squares outside of their footprint.

All of that beautiful artwork is wasted if you can't see it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Make sure when you rewrite your original proposal, to stress how much you need to see Elvenar's beautiful artwork. The Inno staff adore to read this kind of praise.

Elocean

For sure Its nice to be able to see each building! Should I put this into a different part of the forums? Feel free to share with anyone you can to see if we can get enough people on board!