• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Residence coin collection bug

OIM20

Game version: v1.123.2-(738e18c) - html5 (2021-02-18 09:56)
Game world: Elcysandir
Browser + version: Firefox 86.0 64-bit
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
-Version 20H2
-build 19042.804
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
H or E: Elves
Reproducibility: 2/5
Quest title: N/A (in city)
Current situation: Unable to collect coins from residences without refreshing the browser tab
Expected situation: Shouldn't have to refresh. ;)

Okay, this isn't a major issue - it's fixable by refreshing the browser - but I thought you should know about it because it shouldn't be happening.

Occasionally, the coin indicator above a residence will simply disappear. I've got a short capture video where you can see that I am hovering over each residence, most of them with the same/nearly the same amount of coins available.

The only change in my gameplay that I can think of to create this issue would be that I started using the check box to produce the same item in every workshop simultaneously.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
We cannot replicate this, but feel free to contact support if you're still having a problem.