• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Resources for negotiation are available but diamonds are still required

DeletedUser5839

I went into a province intending to negotiate. None of the required resources are red and when I hover over them I can see that I have enough of each required resource. The Negotiate button, however, is not displayed. I see a requirement to pay some amount of diamonds. I uploaded a screen capture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.jpg
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 54

DeletedUser2191

Could try a few things,

1) Refresh the game, go back and see if the negotiate button appears
2) log out of and back into the game then check that encounter again for the negotiate button
3) log out of the game entirely, close the browser, clear your temp files/ cache, log in and check again

If none of these change anything, double check to make sure you do have the necessary items needed for negotiation.

Last but not least, right click in game and file a support ticket. Wait patiently for an answer, support is pretty good with getting back to you quickly.

DeletedUser5839

After 20 or 30 minutes the issue resolved itself. Thanks for the advice. I might have been able to clear it up sooner by restarting the game. I'll try that next time. The resources were definitely in my goods overview.

DeletedUser115

Thank you for reporting this, did you complete a transaction or trade directly before doing this that maybe the goods did not register? What about collecting goods?

DeletedUser5839

If I remember correctly, I received the needed resources through a trade. They were available to me immediately in the Goods Overview and on the negotiation page (there were no red goods displayed). It took about 20 to 30 minutes for the negotiate button to change from diamonds needed to negotiate.