• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum resourses

Advenger

I have problems getting goods like marble, planks and ect. It would be nice if you could send other players in other worlds things like this.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
@Advenger, I think this needs more discussion and fleshing-out before it's a real idea, and my instincts are telling me it will be a no-go from the devs. You might want to check the Important post, and ask the mods to move this to discussion for a bit: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ideas-and-suggestions-read-before-posting.27826/

• What impact will this have on the ability of the devs to balance resources?
  • I suspect this will make it easier to push/cheat
  • The trading zones (discovered neighbours) are specifically intended to drive expansion and push people into fellowships, making worlds inter-mixable will interfere with that.
  • How would you identify who to send goods to in another world? Trading would need a significant overhaul

Lady Dastardly

@Advenger, I took a quick look at your cities and I noticed that you seem to be trying to produce all the different goods types in your own cities. It is generally recommended that you focus on building your boosted goods, since those factories are massively more efficient than the factories for your non-boosted goods. Those inefficient factories are eating up population, culture, and space that could be used for more of your boosted good factories, which would give you significantly more goods to use and trade with. You shouldn't have too much difficulty trading your boosted goods for non-boosted, as long as you stick to same tier, 2 star or better trades.
So for example, in Ceravyn, you're boosted in marble, silk and gems. I can't see what percentage boost you have, but assuming it is maxed out, your lvl 15 marble factories can make 872 marble every 3 hrs. The lvl 15 steel factories are only making 146 steel, and the lvl 9 planks only 52 planks per 3 hr production. If you shift to making marble only, you'll be able to trade it for all the steel and planks you need. You look to be in an active neighborhood, so while you may not see many trades in the trader for those goods, it's because they tend to get picked up really quickly. If you don't see a trade you can take, post your own. Soon you'll be swimming in goods!