• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Resurrection's Flame - a new FS looking for tournament players and/or planks traders

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848986514
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848986514

We are a young fellowship (FS) in Sinya Arda, but most of us play in other worlds as well. We have only 9 members at the moment, but are doing 2 chests/week and are getting very close to 3/week. We are fairly well-rounded in t1 goods, but could use more players boosted in planks. We are very welcoming to new players with advice and trades. Please message Kilik in game if you are interested, or apply to join directly (though players often have trouble finding our FS in the join list).

truelinor

Oh, sorry, Kilik, I didn't realize you were playing on mobile. I play mostly on my laptop, so that's where I was coming from. I just tried to find a way on my phone, but I couldn't. It might be because I'm already in a fellowship, but I don't want to leave to find out.

Deleted User - 848986514

No prob.
Oh, sorry, Kilik, I didn't realize you were playing on mobile. I play mostly on my laptop, so that's where I was coming from. I just tried to find a way on my phone, but I couldn't. It might be because I'm already in a fellowship, but I don't want to leave to find out.