• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Return of the repeatable quests!

Fayeanne

Game version: v1.169.4-(1c3cc74) - html5 (2023-02-23 10:03)
Account name: Fayeanne
Game worlds: Winyandor and Elcysandir

These guys showed up in two of my cities this morning.

quests.jpg

I don't mind, but I was under the impression they were supposed to be gone?

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Same thing happened to me. I figured it had something to do with the launch of the event. Declined the available quest and the quest giver icon went away.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Not all of the quests were repeatable. If Inno only got rid of the repeatable ones, the little random one-offs triggered by "X" action should still show up?

Fayeanne

Just as a note: In one of my cities I still had the Cauldron tutorial questline active, so there was no repeatable quest in that city (because normally such tutorial quests take the place of the repeatable quests). However, as soon as I finished all of the Cauldron quests, one of those old repeatable quests popped up. Only one, however; once I cleared that one, no other ones appeared.

So I guess something about the event starting accidentally queued a repeatable quest to pop up at the first available opportunity.

Last edited: