• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Return to Top

Randolph1

I would like to suggest a "Return to Top" button be added to the notification window. Right now, when you do Help from the Notification window, it can sometimes be quite lengthy. That's fine for going down the list but when you are done, you have to scroll all the way back to the top to see any new Notifications. I think it would be helpful to have a button you could click that would take you back to the top of the page instantly. I've had times where there were over 200 (maybe more) items that I have to scroll back through to get to the top again.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We don't even need that if Inno just did the common sense thing and programmed the notification list in the mobile app to automatically return to the top of the list when we exit from the list and then re-open it. This should not be something that only happens when we exit the game and reload.

Palavyn

We don't even need that if Inno just did the common sense thing and programmed the notification list in the mobile app to automatically return to the top of the list when we exit from the list and then re-open it. This should not be something that only happens when we exit the game and reload.
I would rather it NOT return to the top if I close it and then re-open. When coins fill up while doing neighborly help, I have to go to the trader and it's nice that it keeps the spot when I return so I can continue where I left off.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would rather it NOT return to the top if I close it and then re-open. When coins fill up while doing neighborly help, I have to go to the trader and it's nice that it keeps the spot when I return so I can continue where I left off.

Since all the changes in the browser version for visiting, I don't bother with it in the app any more.

defiantoneks

Since all the changes in the browser version for visiting, I don't bother with it in the app any more.
i actually prefer visiting in app now, just because the notifications are in a list that scrolls and not pages i have to flip through. AND because the list stays where i have it, while the pages dont. so while it may be a nicety to have a "return" button, i really REALLY do not want it automatically going back to the top.

Heymrdiedier

i was actually like that before, and hey modified it upon popular request of playerbase, so you stay on your current page.
I think its a major improvement that you do.

Zoof

This is a feature, not a bug. Resetting it to the top would've been easy. Keeping it right where it was? That requires special action* , which means this was a design decision.

* The "special action" is the programming that has to be done to not bug the heck out when you don't open on a clean slate. It's not hard, but it isn't easy either. Not easy enough.