• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Returning player looking for casual FS

DeletedUser17804

Returning after a while away. New server, new city. I'm a complete baby village on this server. I have wood, (and, when I get there) scrolls and magic dust. Relearning the game, enjoying myself. I'm looking for a casual, chilled, fellowship to take in this stray. :)

Evening Star Selene

Hey, I'm still figuring out this game myself! How do you know which ones you will be boosted in before you hit that tier? I wish I had known which ones I would be boosted in, but I thought they only told you when you hit that tier.

Agvar

Returning after a while away. New server, new city. I'm a complete baby village on this server. I have wood, (and, when I get there) scrolls and magic dust. Relearning the game, enjoying myself. I'm looking for a casual, chilled, fellowship to take in this stray. :)
Agvar's Angels will happily have you if you're interested, just send me a message or request to join.

Vasrana

We have a fairly new Fellowship in Felyndral. Very casual and we focus on helping new players. Our city name is Carpenters Hollow and we would love to have you!
Vas

Vasrana

Hey, I'm still figuring out this game myself! How do you know which ones you will be boosted in before you hit that tier? I wish I had known which ones I would be boosted in, but I thought they only told you when you hit that tier.
Click on your Main Hall and look in Relics. you will see three shaded goods, one for each tier. Those shaded are your boosts