• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Returning player looking for FS

DeletedUser7629

So it has been ages since I last played this, but I have time and thought I would spend some here.

I do plan to play daily and will try to help where I can. I'm close to done with Orcs and Goblins, and boosted on Planks, Silks and Dust.

DeletedUser22502

So it has been ages since I last played this, but I have time and thought I would spend some here.

I do plan to play daily and will try to help where I can. I'm close to done with Orcs and Goblins, and boosted on Planks, Silks and Dust.

Keepers_of_Light has a slot for you and would love to welcome you back to the game

DeletedUser7629

Thanks Darielle!

Werza, thanks for the invite! I shall seek out in game.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Welcome back to the game! If Keepers_of_Light does not work out for you, the Honey Badgers would be glad to have you. Message me either in forums or in game if you are interested.