• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Returning player!

Laserpants

Would love to know what world I'm on, anyone help me out? also, super active daily, just upgraded my magic hall to lvl 5 - looking for an active grp to join to do spires with once unlocked!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Laser, welcome to the forum. As far as the world you are on, When you first come on Elvenar (on the game, not the forum), it will say "These are the world you have played" and have one or more listed. Then it lets you start a game on a new world, if you like, or click on the one you're currently in.

Stick around! You can learn so much here; I know I did! :)

neeronie

Would love to know what world I'm on, anyone help me out? also, super active daily, just upgraded my magic hall to lvl 5 - looking for an active grp to join to do spires with once unlocked!
You are not in Winyandor, but if you decide to make a city there, we would be happy to have you in No Rules Family 2, just join.