• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Returningish player, LF FS.

DeletedUser9622

So, I'm no veteran, but I played around september in 2016, only getting to chapter 3 and stopping, so It's safe to say I get the rules, and the jist of the game goes.

My boosted goods: Marble,Silk,Gems

Progress: I'm very close to chapter 2, but I come with experience.

It's best if you contact me ingame about your FS, as I'm more active there than the forums. IGN: YoshiWizard

DeletedUser9075

Hello YoshiWizard, I sent you a message. Our group is GuardianD & Friends. We would be happy to have you. Sincerely, Lady Of Myst

DeletedUser8387

So, I'm no veteran, but I played around september in 2016, only getting to chapter 3 and stopping, so It's safe to say I get the rules, and the jist of the game goes.

My boosted goods: Marble,Silk,Gems

Progress: I'm very close to chapter 2, but I come with experience.

It's best if you contact me ingame about your FS, as I'm more active there than the forums. IGN: YoshiWizard
Did You Find a Fellowship?
Tribe Of Aslan Is Recruiting!
Blessings!
Glorfindel