• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Revisit cleared areas?

DeletedUser9937

It would be neat if you could revisit an area you already cleared, just for the relics or maybe some lesser form of reward. I'm up to "Very Hard" territories, and my military units are nowhere close to being able to handle them. It creates a lot of downtime....

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It would be neat if you could revisit an area you already cleared, just for the relics or maybe some lesser form of reward. I'm up to "Very Hard" territories, and my military units are nowhere close to being able to handle them. It creates a lot of downtime....
To expand on the soggy one's post, if you aren't in a fellowship, you are missing out on tournaments, which don't exist unless you are in one. If you are opposed to working with others, you can create a fellowship of just yourself, though there are fellowships who don't expect anything and will just let you do as you wish.

Tournaments allow you to compete against the mobs for an assortment of prizes, including KP, relics, spells, rune shards, etc. They run each week from Tuesday to Saturday, focused on a different relic province each week, so you can skip some and go hard on others.

See Tournaments in the wiki.....