• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is no guarantee Lava Eggs will come again. In the Beta event the Phoenix Chick was the day 1 prize. Lava Egg was day 11. For whatever reason, they moved Lava Egg to day 1 for us. Phoenix Chick showed up on day 2 instead. So unless they replace one of the other dailies with a 2nd Lava Egg or unless it shows up in the last few days of the Beta event, we are out of luck. I was not happy with the change. I had planned to save up my points and get as many Lava Eggs as possible. I had a wholesale overhaul of my mana producers in mind. Since it came on day 1 instead I was not able to win enough of them to do this.
Dang ... no fair. I hope it comes again. It's the only thing worth saving for. :(

Henroo

Oh Wise One
They are a lot more rare than they should be. In the 3 weeks of this event, plus the week or two after until the next FA ends, you will be lucky to see it the five or six times needed to convert all the Ashen into original Phoenix artifacts.
What really sucks is if you are waiting to win artifacts from the fellowship adventure to do a conversion. Last year the recipes were leaving the MA less than a day after the FA ended. And I was forsaking Coldfire Phoenix in order to build and evolve a Fire Phoenix. It was very tight!

Soleil Nightbloom

A716D837-AA40-450F-A645-CA527798744B.jpeg

This just appeared in my shop!

hvariidh gwendrot

this may have been asked and answered but will the blueprint for the (for me) fire phoenix craft only be around for a few weeks or is that something that will be in rotation for any extended time ?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
What really sucks is if you are waiting to win artifacts from the fellowship adventure to do a conversion. Last year the recipes were leaving the MA less than a day after the FA ended. And I was forsaking Coldfire Phoenix in order to build and evolve a Fire Phoenix. It was very tight!
I remember they had planned to take the artifacts out on the same day as the FA ended, but then extended it by a day. Still not enough!

Llanwyn

Ashen Phoenix feedings stackable? I noticed that the feeding effect is for 33 days and only gives 1-2% event currency. Any chance the feedings stack for better returns?

DeletedUser28530

These prizes are getting worse and worse. do YOU really need more KP? honestly? Do you really need more coin or supply boosts?
Yes, yes and yes.
after you folks get into the visiting maps, you will understand.