• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
If you would like a sneak peek at what we have recorded in actual game play in Beta Server, as well as all the prizes and daily exclusives and event screenshots and comments, you will find a link to our event notes here, in the 'News From Beta' thread on the EN Forum:

Note: The Beta version is not always exactly the same as the one that goes to the Live Worlds, so the information in our Note may not be entirely accurate, though we try to update it to reflect changes.

162981047_10218844292278985_7555266189745293290_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Jackluyt you should be good this time around, as it seemed there were not any new complaints about quests that could not be completed, so I do not expect any of the quests to be adjusted for Live. Same for the daily prizes. I do not think any of them will be swapped out.

But speaking of the daily prizes, there was one day of the event with a horrible bug, and it only happened on that one day, so it may not have been fixed yet. On day 3, the daily prize is a portal profit. But there was some bug/glitch where the info for it did not show properly, and anyone who opened chests that day and got the portal profit, had their game freeze and have to be reloaded to keep playing. I think this was a browser-only bug, but nothing was ever said on the Beta forum about it being fixed. @helya and @Nightguest and @Fornadia can any of you confirm this was fixed or do we expect it to happen on Live too?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Me too. I’ve already got some space set aside for it. Doing a little happy dance about that one.
For me it is not so much set aside space for them as it about remove and replace my existing mana producers with the new hotness. It should work out pretty well, since I am mostly using a combination of Mana Sawmills and Ferstival Merchants. 1 Lava Egg will fit exactly in the same space as 2 Mana Sawmills side by side. And 2 Lava Eggs will fit in the space 3 FMs occupy with 4 squares left over.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For me it is not so much set aside space for them as it about remove and replace my existing mana producers with the new hotness. It should work out pretty well, since I am mostly using a combination of Mana Sawmills and Ferstival Merchants. 1 Lava Egg will fit exactly in the same space as 2 Mana Sawmills side by side. And 2 Lava Eggs will fit in the space 3 FMs occupy with 4 squares left over.

48 hour collection with a 24 hour early collect, so be prepared to deal with mana withdrawal while you wait to collect.