• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was wondering.. how does this work for those with two ashen phoenixes?
If you had a quest give 60 currency and you had two lvl10 ashen phoenixes.. would it calculate them added together or separately?

2% of 60=1.2 if rounded up that would be 2 currency
so 2 currency twice = 4 currency?

Or
2%+2%=4%
4% of 60=2.4 rounded up =3 currency.

I would guess it is like the Fire Phoenix. Two of them add together first and then get multiplied.

Silver Lady

Violating the PEMDAS rule of mathematical order: Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiple & Divide (from left to right), Add & Subtract (from left to right)

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
If you had a quest give 60 currency and you had two lvl10 ashen phoenixes.. would it calculate them added together or separately?

Or
2%+2%=4%
No clue you should try it out.
I would guess it is like the Fire Phoenix. Two of them add together first and then get multiplied.
How do you know that that is the case? it's sounds logical but I would not bet my life on it.

CrusaderMichael

I think I found a bug. I leveled up my Ashen to evolve 10... and all it does is rock back and open up one wing, then come back to a normal stance... it does this over and over and over and over and.... it never stops and only does that same thing, over and over and over and....

I think it's a bug, or my Ashen is insane and is in need of a mental health therapist

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas

Or
2%+2%=4%
No clue you should try it out.
you get me all the artifacts for the second one and ill try it out!