• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RisingPhoenix! Recruiting - Looking for players boosted in Marble/Crystal/Silk/Gems

Lady ME

Hello,
I am a Mage in the "RisingPhoenix! Recruiting" Fellowship. We are looking for active players who are boosted in any of the following: marble/crystal/silk/gems.

Our main goal with the fellowship is to help each other grow individually. We do promote participation in the weekly tournament because we have found that this is a great way to grow. It is the rewards you get from tournament encounters and in the chests at the end of the tournament that gives you additional resources to help you grow. Right now we average 8 chests, With additional members in our fellowship, I am confident that we could get to 10 chests in the near future.

In Spire, we get bronze every week. This level gives 50 diamonds to everyone who defeats the main boss at the end of stage 1. Some of our members have started making their way through Stage 2, so I would expect that it be much longer before we starting hitting Silver.

We also have an Ancient Wonder KP exchange where we donate to each other's AW.

In the Fellowship Adventures, we have completed one path in all 3 stages in the last 2 FAs. If you have been looking for a way to get those last 2 upgrades for the main buildings in the events, usually there is 1 upgrade for completing stage 2 and 1 for completing stage 3. We enjoy working together as a team to complete the FAs.

If you have any questions, you can message me in the game or on here.
Also, If you would like to join, please message me, and I will send you an invitation.

Lady ME

Last edited:

Lady ME

We are still looking for some more active players. We currently have 7 open spots.
We will gladly take multiples, even if not everyone has the boots listed.

Check us out and send me a message (in-game) if you have any questions.

Lady ME