• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Road Relocation Light

Aritra

Didnt know what to call this thread, lol...

Gotta say, I'm really liking the way the roads light up when selected in move mode. Such a difference already! :D

There's more being requested in the active voting thread but this is a great step in that direction, I believe.

[I'm on mobile and haven't made it back to desktop to see how it looks there. I'm quite sure it didn't already do this. update: no change I could see on desktop, again, I'm quite sure it didn't already do this. I am sure it wouldn't have registered as something notable if it had been there all these many months.]

Should this have gone on the existing thread that discussed ideas on the subject? It just *felt* like a new thread thing and went with it, especially since that has an active vote, that thread (not subject) seems concluded to me... Wasn't sure how to judge. Also General vs Ideas?

Last edited: