• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rock This World-Recruit looking for active players

ergoetu

Hello all, I have a newer Fellowship called Rock This World, I just added the -Recruit. I am looking for active players who are computer players and have a score over 1000. I had a bunch of newbies that played for 1 or 2 weeks and then quit, so please be active in city growth. Visits are nice as they help both parties. Participation in Tournaments and Adventures is encouraged by not a requirement. I play all 7 worlds and Beta and this is my newest and smallest city but it will not stay that way for long. All my other cities are either in Fairies, Dwarves or almost in Dwarves. I am an Archmage in 3 worlds and Mage in 2 so I am not a new player. Come join me in this world. In this latest Adventure, my Fellowship was ranked 854 but I finished in 167th place, imagine what we could do if I had more active players in the Fellowship. Let's do this and all I ask is no drama...ergoetu, Archmage, Rock This World-Recruit

ergoetu

People looking but no recruits, so giving it up. Found a Fellowship so Rock This World is gone......ergoetu