• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rogue Squadron (F)

DeletedUser5079

Even if we appear to be full, please contact us if you are interested in joining.

Our fellowship is for ACTIVE members to help each other, giving and getting help consistently.
Message c4r0line with your boosted goods and activity level after reading our guidelines below.

1. Please be sure that you are visiting all other members at least 4 times per week, if not more. The more you visit the more free coins and supplies you get and it only takes about 5 minutes per day. If you have preferences for neighbour visits, please use the following code in your city name: C=culture, B=builder, and M for Main Hall. If you don’t post this, other players can give you whatever they choose.

2. Fair Trades (2 or 3 star trades) for fellowship first, neighbours second. Please check the posted trades before putting up your own trades. Everyone should be trading regularly.

3. Please focus on producing your boosted goods. Producing too many non-boosted goods is a waste of your supplies and city space, and has a negative impact on the fellowship. We rely on each other to get the goods we all need.

4. If you will be away for more than 3 days, please message the fellowship to let everyone know, and post your return date in your city name.

5. Complete at least one province in each tournament, more if possible to gain better rewards for the fellowship. We rely on team effort.

6. Treat all members equally, respect each other, and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6992

I am interested in joining your fellowship. I am an active daily player. Please consider accepting my request. :)

DeletedUser5079

I am interested in joining your fellowship. I am an active daily player. Please consider accepting my request. :)

Hi,
You would need to leave your current fellowship to apply or for me to invite you.