• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Room for everything in the game

DeletedUser

As I am playing the game between the two areas I am finding there is quite a difference in the placing of just about anything you need from residents to the main bldg, you name it, it's got problems.
The main problem I am finding is that when you place something it takes 1 1/2 squares in lieu of when you place items as a human, which only take one square, which is a lot better for play.
Has anybody else noticed this difference?

DeletedUser688

i could answer...if I could make sense of what you are saying.
I don't understand anything you typed there.

"it takes 1 1/2 squares in lieu of when you place items as a human"? huh?
do you mean that the elf buildings take up 50% more space?

DeletedUser511

Apparently it evens out somewhere else. I thought the same thing when some human buildings was bigger then Elves but they said it makes up for it on other buildings. I dont know where but thats what was aid. Did that help un-jumble what you was saying?

DeletedUser61

You have to focus on the production per square. There's not a significant difference.

Our wiki, at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Upgrade_System#Costs_and_Requirements doesn't provide a breakout of all of the building costs and sizes, but I have an Elvin city in Beta and a Human city here in US 1, and I haven't noticed any significant productivity differences.

As a rule of thumb, the larger buildings in the later tiers, produce more per square.