• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Room for one Position has been taken

Sneedville1958

Spot taken 9/1/21 Bright day to you. I am Sneed AM of Allegiant Strong and we have room for one new member. Our fellowship is a friendly and supportive with a dash if competitiveness. This past FA we placed in top 60 and earn 10 chests and reach high Halls Lab weekly. New player or seasoned participation and enjoyment of the game is the main requirement. I have one member in pre Character Races and others in Elements together we make a fun and divers group whit a great deal of skill in game. If that sounds like a place you would like to be a part of send me a message at Sneedville1958 and I will respond no later than next day but more than likely the same. Either way thank you for taking time to read my offer and check out Allegient Strong we are growing quickly and I would like you to be apart of and help with that growth.

Be well Sneed

Last edited: