• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rosewood FS looking for members

DeletedUser6974

Rosewood has recently come under new management and we are clearing out the players who have quit the game, which is opening a number of spots.

We are a more relaxed fellowship with no rules and no minimums and we plan to continue that tradition. Having a good time and enjoying the game matters more to us than does our rank. We find that helping each other out and trading fairly seems to come naturally enough to our merry band. We also use endless threads to help players level up their Ancient Wonders. Players new to the game or just starting a new city in K-world are more than welcome.

If that sounds like a good fit for how you approach the game, we would love for you to join us! Please send me a message and application in-game.

Thanks, Rae

Fellowship: Rosewood
Archmage: RaeMara

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6974

We've already added 5 new members! We still have room for a few more. Please contact me in-game if you're interested.

Rae

DeletedUser6974

We've added another 3 active players. Our chat is once again lively, trades are being picked up quickly, and our culture boosts have increased. As one of our long-time members remarked, "I didn't realize how much I missed having an active fellowship - it makes the game so much more fun!" It does indeed and we would love to fill up those few remaining spots. Please apply in-game if you would like to join us.

Cheers,
Rae

DeletedUser6974

With only 5 spots remaining, there is still some time for people to join us!

Rae