• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rounding error persist on both gold and Supplies

DeletedUser3507

PLEASE FIX....:mad:

Game version: v1.61.2-(aee97b639) (2018-08-23 9:18
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Winyador
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.154
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1804
Screen resolution: 4k
Account name: __ jps54
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: (if applicable)
Current situation:
__Collect gold or supplies and have rounding error where it needs exactly 1 more
__
Expected situation:
__To have it add correctly this is a known error that has never really been fixed
__
Reproduction Steps:
And @SoggyShorts should realize I posted this on beta over a year ago And it never really been fixed and has really shown up well in Chapter 13...:);)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2768

You're going to have to give a LOT more details than that.

What world?
What error?
Elf/Human?
What the heck are you talking about?

There is a form you can copy/paste and fill out that gives all the details needed to help fix thi so-called bug.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
__
Humans or Elves:

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser3507

Oh this? There's a really easy fix though--just don't hit cap on coins or supplies.
I mean you know what your cap is right? The same it's been for 6 months:p

It's still a bug Senior @SoggyShorts and I like being maxed...lmao it may not be your playstyle but it is mine.....:);)

DeletedUser3507

When you collect gold or supplies with a amount that should be sufficient to max your storage it shows 1 more is needed. It's been known as a rounding error previously and it has resurfaced...

I can go to a province to collect and it will add exactly 1 gold.

Last edited by a moderator: