• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rowan Moon seeking 3 members

BBsAmazon

Looking for a place to grow your city and have fun? This is the place! We have very little turnover of players and everyone gets along. We have been *mostly* hitting 10 chests every week. There really isn’t a tourney score minimum because everyone does their best!
All of our players are valuable to the FS and really the biggest sticking point with me is communication. If RL s getting hairy, let me know. I’ll hold your spot for you.
We do ask tourney participation, and regular visits. Events, FA, etc. are optional - even the Spire, although some of us would like, at some point, to have a push for the gold. The Spire really isn’t any different than tourneys and the rewards are fabulous!

Come join the fun on Rowan Moon on K world! Thanks for reading.