• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Degraded Restoration

Kriis

So basically the opposite of the Royal Restoration, but a degraded relic that reverses the Chapter upgrade on a building. Why would I want to go back in chapter upgrades on certain buildings makes sense when looking at what they offer in benefits.

For me I may have sufficient mana/seeds but, I lack sufficient tier 3 goods. If I could degrade my special buildings I could make up for those T3 goods by ridding myself of excess mana/seed production!

Kriis

I can't benefit from older chapter resources because my current chapter overrides the new buildings with my current chapter benefits.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Excessive mana/seed production? That I should be so lucky, lol!. But, I can understand your point. I suspect though, that whatever you would get by moving down a chapter could more easily and more efficiently by getting rid of the thing you want to move down a level and building another boosted mfr and then using the surplus to trade for your needed goods. In almost all cases another mfr works better than a specialized building for goods. I have no traveling merchants for this reason....the space is better used producing boosted goods and trading. At least that's how it appears to me.

AJ