• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Restoration

• Thread starter DeletedUser15422
  • Start date

DeletedUser15422

Where and How do we get these restoration points?!!
Is there anyway without spending diamonds to get the source of them? I read that Magic Factory produces them but how do I get that?!!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Where and How do we get these restoration points?!!
Is there anyway without spending diamonds to get the source of them? I read that Magic Factory produces them but how do I get that?!!
The only way to get RR spells is via the tournaments. There is one in each of several of the tournament prize chests, and in the top chest is a blueprint, which either levels a magic house or workshop, or can be crafted into ten RR spells in the magic academy (not factory). The magic academy is a building you learn to construct in the tech tree. Once built, it has a crafting tab where you can make things from various inputs according to the recipes that become available, five at a time, changing every six hours.