• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RP?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6890
  • Start date

DeletedUser6890

Roleplay - anyone do it?

The name of my character's city is actually based on a nation he built in a roleplay on another website, ground-up... albeit with very different environment and circumstances. That's where the avatar for my forum art comes from, though. I found it too fitting, since he was a sapphire dragon x elf crossbreed, that the elves here had blue skin and I couldn't help but name the account in his likeness.

This almost verged on going in the "suggestion" section, because it's something that could actually give the community more to talk about than tilting against more and more skewed odds, and more than just smalltalk; a sort of cusp of in and out of game talk. What about launching RPs engaging the building nations and kingdoms? It wouldn't have to be exactly look-for-look like the towns in question, but the size, success and growth rate of the nations could be anchors for premises. Or we could eschew all of that and write stories based on what we WANT our cities to be. Ideas? Anyone?

DeletedUser6890

It just strikes me that there's soooo much interesting potential here for actual interactive roleplay, rather than just personal mini-novellas. I'm a bit surprised there isn't a section for this.