• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RR's on Mobile

DeletedUser19458

Cool beans to the devs for finally showing our blueprint count after a mere 5+ years of asking.

Unfortunately the RR count is a bit off.

pic.jpg

Game version: 1.123.2-3020c91-256
Game world: all
Browser + version: Android App
Account name: __ Hurtball
Humans or Elves: __ Elf

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This was reported yesterday, or maybe the day before, on the Beta forum, where bug reports are more likely to get acted on quickly. Also, this was apparently added everywhere at the same time and not tested first on Beta, or this glitch would have never made it to the Live servers.

Silver Lady

Same for me, the RR count is incorrect. I don’t know about Blueprints as I don’t have any.
Game version: 1.123.2-3020c91-256
Game world: all
Browser + version: Apple App
Account name: Silver Lady
Humans or Elves: Both

Silver Lady

I have a friend who installed the 1.124 release and the RRs have gone from the display. They’re also having issues with all the building animations having stopped. Think I’ll wait this one out.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Royal Restorations have been removed from the display with the 1.124 update. You can still view your balance from your inventory.