• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rules regarding Multi Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Spinner

You have time for that?
You would just need a few players and fill the rest of the FS with your and their Alts. I was wrong about getting Diamonds from all 25 members into one main, the most you could do is 8 cities, one in each world, which is still a lot of Diamonds. But there is no reason for a FS not to be Gold Spire 10+ chests and a Killer FA FS. You just fill your FS with a bunch of alts from a few players. There really is no need to buy Diamonds anymore. And this will save AMs a ton of recruiting time!

Last edited:

StarLoad

You would just need a few players and fill the rest of the FS with your and their Alts. I was wrong about getting Diamonds from all 25 members into one main, the most you could do is 8 cities, one in each world, But there is no reason for a FS not to be Gold Spire 10+ chests and a Killer FA FS. You just fill your FS with a bunch of alts from a few players. There really is no need to buy Diamonds anymore.
Good luck in doing that.

Ed

defiantoneks

I needed to have the rule clarified from the horse's mouth, I'm sorry that it took so many posts to do that.
oh i understand. maybe the mod would be able to separate the discussion and make a new thread. i think that would be helpful for anyone looking for that topic. anyway… not really a deal breaker. chat goes where chat goes.

free-spirit

You would just need a few players and fill the rest of the FS with your and their Alts. I was wrong about getting Diamonds from all 25 members into one main, the most you could do is 8 cities, one in each world, which is still a lot of Diamonds. But there is no reason for a FS not to be Gold Spire 10+ chests and a Killer FA FS. You just fill your FS with a bunch of alts from a few players. There really is no need to buy Diamonds anymore. And this will save AMs a ton of recruiting time!
I think it would be faster and less stressful to take on a part time job for 3 hours a week and just buy the diamonds. You're talking hours of work to build up 8 cities to be able to complete the Spire and then to keep up with the troops or productions needed to do it every week.

Dew Spinner

I think it would be faster and less stressful to take on a part time job for 3 hours a week and just buy the diamonds. You're talking hours of work to build up 8 cities to be able to complete the Spire and then to keep up with the troops or productions needed to do it every week.
Many players have several accounts.

free-spirit

Many players have that many accounts.
They have them for fun, often they love their FS teammates. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, just that it's not an efficient way to get Diamonds.

I'm also not saying there aren't a ton of push accounts out there, although I think a lot of the AW pushers stopped when the rune shard donations and KP block came out.

Dew Spinner

They have them for fun, often they love their FS teammates. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, just that it's not an efficient way to get Diamonds.

I'm also not saying there aren't a ton of push accounts out there, although I think a lot of the AW pushers stopped when the rune shard donations and KP block came out.
There are a lot of other rewards in the Spire, Tournament and FA and you can do it from the comfort of your couch! LOL

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
oh i understand. maybe the mod would be able to separate the discussion and make a new thread. i think that would be helpful for anyone looking for that topic. anyway… not really a deal breaker. chat goes where chat goes.
Done and done, and was going to do it anyway.

BrinDarby

Please be aware that our General Terms and Conditions were created to apply across all our games and are not necessarily tailor made for every individual game.
To the average player, if I'm on the splash page ( world login )
and I scroll down, its not Clear that those links are to the general
Tos. While I understand you must adhere to EU rules, doing buisness
in the US means you have to abide by ours too for a US server.
As displayed some would conclude...... Elvenar page, Elvenar Tos.
Even if its a general Tos, advertize'n it as such, here in the USA
you would have to abide by general Tos + and Elvenar Tos u add.

I'm not a lawyer, but deceptive advertizing is just as bad as false
advertizing..... If Elvenar deviates from "general" Tos, then the General
Tos must be on a non Elvenar page, otherwise the interpretation
is that its Elvenar's Tos.

Clever pushing is Un-Enforceable.....
player A gives to player B who gives to player C, who then gives
to player D..... player D then gives to player A. Even Microsoft
doesn't have enuff employees to police everything

Absolutely demoraizing..... multi-accounting is legal here.

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
I have deleted all of the personal attacks threads in this post. Perhaps everyone needs to refamiliarize themselves with the Forum rules before posting again. This type of behavior will not be tolerated on this Forum

BrinDarby

Goes to re-read the Forum rules......
bottom of the page ??? Terms & rules ???
thats to a GT&C page, is there a forum specific
page I should be looking for ? (please/ty)

wen724

Goes to re-read the Forum rules......
bottom of the page ??? Terms & rules ???
thats to a GT&C page, is there a forum specific
page I should be looking for ? (please/ty)
On the main forum page, on the right hand side, there is a list of "quick links." It's the 4th one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.