• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rumor Has it

DeletedUser20010

Can't confirm, but my "source" also said it showed up in the coding for the 22, so that would be Thursday. We will find out soon enough I guess, lol.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The US servers always seem to get their in-game notice a few hours later than the Live servers in other countries, but everyone starts the FA at the same time. Plus, with the early morning start for the US time zones, it would be safe to assume an early Thursday morning start, so getting the 48-hour productions going tonight does not hurt anything. And there is always enough warning for the 24-hour productions.

Aritra

I know we get short notice but if this Thursday, I thought we'd know by now.
Maybe the announcement will come in just over four hours... ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know we get short notice but if this Thursday, I thought we'd know by now.
Maybe the announcement will come in just over four hours... ;)

See, that is the problem with a 48-hour notice and the start time in the US. If the FA starts at 6am on the East Coast, the in-game announcement would pop up at about the same time of day, so early tomorrow morning, when a lot of players are sleeping. Sometimes the announcement shows up a bit earlier and sometimes it has shown up later, after whoever in charge of it for the US servers wakes up and activates it. The best notice generally comes from the European servers, like the EN servers. @Jackluyt is over there and he tends to post the notice to Facebook and the EN forum sooner than people see it here.