• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rune Shard changes

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
So...your bleeding them out of shards for wonders they dont have yet in order to get rid of shards for wonders that you have fully upgraded? Ouch!

I’m not understanding the sarcasm. They are pleased to get KP they can actually use. With a few larger cities they have accumulated some ruin shards they won’t use for years. Is it wrong for someone in Orcs to prefer benefits available now for ruin shards they got through KP swap for AWs chapter 18 or 19? I’ve never heard of limiting size of cities who can participate in KP swaps so do tell if you know how that would work.

Besides, nobody is forced to do anything.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

I am in chapter 9, I am getting KP that I can actually use too and I am not paying for it with shards I will need later. I am paying for it with the excess low chapter wonder shards I have now.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I’m glad it is working the way you want it to. The players who want to “dump” ones they can’t use for years in return for something they can use are happy with the way we are doing it. Nobody is forced to do anything! You also insinuate that higher level players should get nothing? Why? Maybe you can understand that we have cities ranging from 3.4 million KP to 7800 KP. They can do whatever makes them happy as far as I’m concerned!

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So at this point, I want to thank InnoGames for this new opportunity to rearrange my cities so that my Wonders can be taken off roads most of the time, to discourage players from randomly donating KPs. Who would have thought it would come to this. :rolleyes:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I just let mine fill with KP so it releases the chests and I just don't upgrade. If and when I get ready, their already full and I can just click the button.
Lolol ok let's see
Golden Abyss
Needles
Monastery
Watchtower
Mountain Halls
Blooming Trader
Prosperity Towers
H Forge
Shrewdy Shrooms
Flying Academy
Dragon Abbey
Temple of Toads
Elvenar Trade Center
Victory Springs
Timewarp
Simia..
I'm looking forward to the new puzzle, I guess I'll fill up the 2 pop ones, ignore the 2 Traders...

Huor

Do I understand correctly? If a wonder is full and ready to upgrade but the upgrade is postponed, the wonder’s production continues, even while waiting on runes? They only pause production while actually being upgraded by a builder?

I can only speak to the shrooms, but I have left mine locked out with full kp since before this started and it still doubles my armories and gives me my archers. I do get messages from folks letting me know it's ready to upgrade. I thank them and tell them I don't have the infrastructure (or need) to support the upgrade right now. Maybe someday! lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-18 2.29.01 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-18 2.29.01 PM-1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

Alram

Flippers just flip
Do I understand correctly? If a wonder is full and ready to upgrade but the upgrade is postponed, the wonder’s production continues, even while waiting on runes? They only pause production while actually being upgraded by a builder?
Yes. You are understanding correctly. They work just fine. I keep most of mine full and ready to upgrade or in rune phase all the time. It makes me feel like I'm actually in control of my own wonders.:D

OIM20

Yep - you got it! I have my GA at level 30 in two cities where I can't upgrade past that. (Not anywhere near being able to make or trade for moonstone.) I still get my gold every three hours. :)

Iyapo1

You also insinuate that higher level players should get nothing?
I did not insinuate anything of the kind. I said:
So...your bleeding them out of shards for wonders they dont have yet in order to get rid of shards for wonders that you have fully upgraded? Ouch!
This is predatory.
You say you are happy and they are happy, good for all of you. That has no impact on my opinion.

sambria

Chef
I actually like the changes that have happened with the rune shards. I logged on yesterday and was happy to see what i was waiting for. I love my baby towns and am continuing to grow and collect new information each and every time I log on. Its great!! :)

mikeledo

My only "complaint" is that the new feature has a hair-trigger and I find it easy to over donate if you are not careful. It would be nice if you clicked on the feature, it opened up and you can select the amount you wish to donate. I guess that would be asking too much.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I did not insinuate anything of the kind. I said:

This is predatory.
You say you are happy and they are happy, good for all of you. That has no impact on my opinion.

I find the presumption that only early AW should be included in the trades a very predatory presumption. Sounds like a ridiculous sense of entitlement that advanced cities don’t deserve the same benefit as less advanced cities. I am really glad that the people I play this with think I should also receive the benefit of rune shards they don’t want for AW that I don’t have maxed out. I try to give a lot to my fellowship but I wouldn’t want to play with anyone who believes they are entitled to or demand that I shouldn’t benefit from something that should be a two way street. Funny thing is that if it wasn’t for prior swaps they wouldn’t even have ruin shards for anybody’s advanced AWs.