• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rune Shard changes

BrinDarby

Crackie ,
I was in another person'd city when I hit the fellowship button
I just realized, That triggered the msg saying I can only do this
in my city, I transposed that into giving help rather than where
I was while trying to give help..... I had to go back just now and
troubleshoot why that happened......

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya ,
I ask'd earlier in this thread about players with NO Antient Wonders,
and was told these limits wouldn't effect me......

1 of my worlds is now AWKP lock'd out, and I have NOT given away
even 1 rune !! This situation Must be address'd , becuse up till now
I @least could donate my KP overflow, and AWKP instants away to
EARN runes, now I cannot ?????

Only Rune selling should be capp'd .... Regular KP and/or AWKP
should NOT apply .....
Exactly what Crackie said. The lock is to prevent pushing, so players are blocked from receiving, not from donating. KP received from chests and from donations received from other players reduces the balance of what you can receive, and donations given to other players increase it.

SunsetDanar

I'd rather you sent a DM rather than publically posting the info, please.

Remind me again why these numbers have to be so secretive, aside from something that may be advantageous to those with push accounts. Those guys have already figured it out by now so it's no longer a secret to them anyway. It's not real difficult, after a few weeks of dealing with the cap to see what your cap is as long as it's monitored. It would be helpful to see a "you have "X" remaining on your cap" or even "this post will exceed your cap limit". Like I said, Inno's secret cap numbers are really not that secret so why not make the game go a bit more smoothly for those of us who play legit. We should not have to be left in the dark over concerns of the player's who play outside of the rules.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Remind me again why these numbers have to be so secretive, aside from something that may be advantageous to those with push accounts. Those guys have already figured it out by now so it's no longer a secret to them anyway. It's not real difficult, after a few weeks of dealing with the cap to see what your cap is as long as it's monitored. It would be helpful to see a "you have "X" remaining on your cap". Like I said, Inno's secret cap numbers are really not that secret so why not make the game go a bit more smoothly for those of us who play legit. We should not have to be left in the dark over concerns of the player's who play outside of the rules.

Probably because as long as no official number is given, Inno's coders can go in and change the cap to a different amount every single day, just to mess up the push accounts and their parent account. Besides, once most players exhaust their rune shard hoards, almost no legit player will ever hit the limit again, unless they do not log in for a full week or something.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don't have any alts. I can barely handle 2 cities, which are in different markets. I am however, KP locked in one of them. It's due to the fact we build wonders as a group and also had a big Top 5 tourney player recently joined so he's late to the rune blitz with tons to dump. That said, I think it's an amply generous cap and I'm totally fine with it. Yeah, I'm capped, but I also got several wonders' worth of KPs. Even though I can't build any wonders right now, I already got a few built in a super short period. If I couldn't use runes to build them, it would have taken me way longer even if I were uncapped. I feel like time to build that many wonders would have evened itself out and I'd rather have the wonders done and enjoying the benefits of the upgrades longer. So I'm totally cool with sitting in the corner in timeout. Perhaps I'm just used to sitting in the corner in timeout.

Count Rupert

At the time, they were talking about 1.

Elivarian said:
Nope, your running around in circles now witht this, so if we please can stay on track here. We were talking about adding 1 KP to get 5 or more - Adding way less than it will return. That's the problem and what most players don't like.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
If it makes some of you feel better, I put up one, but when an AW gets close, I post up more. Sometimes a lot more (as many as 75 in spots), but the goal remains the same to get back more than I give. That is game design, I don't write the rules, I just play by them. I see nothing offensive about posting 1. It is one less than I have pay for my AW.