• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rune Shard Overview

able99

Currently, by clicking on the AW wheel from the main Screen, we get a display showing the number of Shards we have for each AW in a nice matrix layout.
This screen has become more useful since the shards now valued at 15 kp. It looks great, and I can even recognize some of the AW Shard icons, but not all.

It would be helpful if it were possible to move your cursor over any Shard Icon and have a pop-up display of the AW Name associated with it.

If this is not possible from a technical point of view, or it is very difficult to program, then a simple alternative can be adding the name of each AW under or along side of each Shard Icon.

I propose INNO add the hover feature to the Rune Shard Overview so the the AW Name associated with the Icon is displayed.
Alternatively, I propose INNO add the name of each AW under or alongside of every AW Icon in the Rune Shard Overview display.

OIM20

I'm not sure they can add a hover to a hover. The overview window you're referencing is obtained by hovering over the AW icon. Clicking the icon takes you to the AW list. If it were a dropdown menu, it would be doable, but since the icons are at the bottom of the screen... Maybe they could program it for a menu and see if that would work.

But as an alternative, instead of a possible increase to lag/load time by adding in all the names (we already have lag issues where we see the wrong productions when hovering over buildings because the hover data from the previous building doesn't unload before we move our mouse), would putting the AW shards in the order that the AWs are unlocked through research - rather than the greatest number of shards in inventory that is utilized now - solve the issue?