• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rune Shards

Shanubi

Let us trade Runes Shards! I have amassed a ridiculous amount of extra rune shards for AW's that I haven't built yet. I'd like to be able to trade them with other players, for other shards or goods, OR trade them in for shards I actually need/want.

DeletedUser2870

Been suggested over and over again. I guess its not going to happen (sorry to disapoint you)
Same for the broken shards. It would be very nice to store more than 10.
or to actually be able to forge them into a certain-fit rune of any AW at any time, not only when one needs to fill the ring. I really would like to forge some additional runes for some of my AWs, but since they aren't at the point where I need to fill the ring to upgrade them I can't make runes for them. So I'm forced to forge runes for AWs I never plan to build

DeletedUser5801

I have 27 rune shards in my Golden Abyss which I have leveled up to Level 10. I have no intention of tearing it down just to release the shards, but I keep accumulating them! The game should absolutely NOT give you rune shards for buildings that are completed. This is an utter waste of time and expenses.

Risen Malchiah

Since I play the tournament regularly, this is what my rune overview look like. I suspect most advanced players have something similar.

upload_2017-10-24_22-54-12.png

NearOK

There's a 1:45 min U-Tube video on the Gems Of kNOWLEDGE site claiming to show how to us runesd/shartds pf an AW to build another. However, it must be missing a procedural step or two because I can't duplicate it.

Risen Malchiah

It involves completing a rune circle for an AW you don't actually want hoping for broken shards. When it fills up, you build and delete the AW, which empties the rune circle and then you fill it up again, hoping for more broken shards to use on the AW you want. It's a hassle, but if you're missing a lot of runes for that new AW you want, it can save a few weeks farming runes and shards in the tournaments.

DeletedUser8946

Yeah, for easy things like the Golden Abyss, I don't upgrade much. Coins aren't valuable to me, and I get way more Broken SHards by selling it and getting it back every 3 months. We NEED A WAY TO TRADE THESE.