• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rune shards

Is it possible to gift other Fellowship members rune shards I know I can convert them to AW points but what about the shard itself?
Thanks in advance

Zoof

Broken shards (those brown things that you can only hold up to 10 of, distinct from rune shards. Do not confuse) can only be used to fill an empty spot in one of your own Ancient Wonder's rune wheel, or be used as an ingredient for Magic Academy crafting (typically, crafts recipes belonging to AWKP instants)

Rune shards (those fancy colorful things) can either be used to maybe fill an empty spot in one of your own Ancient Wonder (which, upon failure, turns into a broken shard), or used in lieu of KP worth 10AWKP on your own Ancient Wonders, or 15AWKP if used on anyone else's Ancient Wonder. For the value of 15, it doesn't matter whose AW it is as long as it isn't your own.

Flashfyre

Is it possible to gift other Fellowship members rune shards I know I can convert them to AW points but what about the shard itself?
Thanks in advance
You can't give them the actual rune shard to be inserted into the AW "Wheel of Disappointment" (so few runes, so many broken shards), only use it in lieu of regular KPs. So if their AW is in Rune Phase, you have to wait until it's completed that and finished upgrading before you can contribute to it again.