• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Runes to the wheel?

SunsetDanar

Thanks Soggy, I figured as much. It has taken me as few as 12 and as many as 20 runes to fill the wheel and at first I thought that it may have something to do with how many shards were in the bar in the beginning. Nope, and forge that rune when the bar fills up for if it's destined for the bar while it's full, that rune simply disappears.

DeletedUser8946

They can be a bit annoying at times. It took me about 30 Rune Shards to fill up my Mountain Hall wheel for the first time. When I got it to Level 6, I had over 20! I was ready to break some Shards and get Broken ones for new AWs! This time, it only took 9 to fill up the whole thing. :( Now my MHalls are at level 8 and have 33 Rune Shards. The Rune Wheel can get more then a little bit annoying.

DeletedUser2870

I'm a fan of the different AW's. But my problem is the runes.
I have several AW's in my city, different lvls, but on average I need 19 runes to fill the ring (and with 15 AWs in my city I KNOW what my average is) The problem is getting the specific ones I want. Right now I'm at the end of the tech-tree, so all 24 AW's are unlocked. Meaning that the chance of getting a rune for the specific AW I want to build or upgrade is 1 in 24. With a need for 19 runes on average to fill the rings I need 19x24 =456 runes to build or upgrade the one AW I want.
With only a limited amount of ways of getting them that seems to be an excessively high number. Especially since one can't break runes deliberately or at any time. It can only be done when filling a ring and my AWs are not always at such a point.

So when the crafting appeared I really had hoped for a way to fuse runes or break runes without having to build an AW, or create specific runes in some other way (which may be costly, I'm fine with that) but its getting to be damn near impossible to work on this.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is so random that it is painful sometimes and amazing sometimes. I have broken a shard multiple times when I only had one or two runes in place and once I put all eight runes in without breaking a single one.

bkbajb

I have only had a couple of minor waits. The weekly tournament provides enough ruins to get most of my AW's to level 11. We will see what happens getting them all to level 16