• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello S

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, and welcome to you. I hope you enjoy yourself here. We're a very helpful bunch and can answer most questions you may have. Just ask away. :)

DeletedUser25492

Thank you all for the welcome
I've really enjoy playing the game , but i do have a question. On the world map everybody else's cities shows up where you can click on them to give neighborly help but mine doesn't it stays black and i can't click on why is that ?

DeletedUser25492

Also on when i click on the Trophy icon to check out the leadership board my name shows up yellow and i don't understand that either, i hope some of you can give me some insight to these questions I would greatly appreciate it thanks

DeletedUser25492

Welcome @Sir Hawthrone!
Are you new to the game as well? Hope you enjoy the game and if you need any help just ask.
No I've been playing Elvenar probably 3 months now but I'm still a newby lol. I still have a lot to learn. I have a city in each world and i hope i didn't bite off more than i can chew so to speak
I like staying busy , if anyone of y'all can take a look at my cities and tell me how's the best way to set up a city and any suggestions would be appreciated

AtaguS

On the world map everybody else's cities shows up where you can click on them to give neighborly help but mine doesn't it stays black and i can't click on why is that ?
Are you playing on the mobile version or the PC version? You can return to your city on mobile by clicking the back icon in the lower left of your screen. The black band in your name just denotes that it's you. The same is true with the yellow background to your name on the leadership board. It singles you out but only for you. When another player looks, it's their name and city with the black and yellow. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

DeletedUser25492

Welcome @Sir Hawthrone!
Are you new to the game as well? Hope you enjoy the game and if you need any help just ask.
Hello shimmerfly
I know I've been playing Elvenar for a while now but there's still a lot i don't quiet understand. One thing i don't understand is why my cities don't. show up like the other's on the world map , where it shows all the cities and you click on them to give neighborly help but my cities has a black bar and everyone else's has a gray bar , i don't understand. Hopefully you can enlighten me on that