• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Safdar Here

DeletedUser3592

Just getting started, two weeks into the game but first time on the forums. I still cannot figure out what the magic academy is good for (noticed that many either don't have it or don't really up-grade it). My avatar might seem out-of-place, but it's my a.k.a. for those that might have seen me around before. I'm a bit of a political guru, but I enjoy taking a break to come in here for a few hours a day and build a city. Nice graphics by the way, but I was kind of hoping for a little more exploration and interaction, perhaps I have just not gotten to that part yet.

DeletedUser3592

Welcome to the game I am new like you are... I started playing the game because it is stress free for me.. I play another game that is heavy on PvP and some times ot gets on my nerves so this is nice to relax...
Yes I can be a bit of an insomniac now and then. It is nice not to have the pressure of constant PvP by others that are already much more established than I.