• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sale error

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have tried to make a purchase from the sale today multiple times and on Chrome & Edge. I get "Sorry an internal error occured...." every time I try.
adding: It reboots the game

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
Tickets submitted by my AM and by me. Server: Harandar. What is everyone's servers?

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Please be aware that the error code 50 refers to outdated information on the third-party account that is used to pay InnoGames. It means that something is outdated on your account. This can be because the app itself has an outstanding update or your payment details with them are out of date. To rectify this you need to go to that third-party site and make the necessary changes: as an eg: Google Play.
This means that this is not a bug whatsoever, but a warning code to go make updates to use that third-party account.