• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

% Sales?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Time to add to this. I got the 60% offer today, so eight days after the 40% offer. Odd pattern with these. Four days after the 10%, I get the 20%. Six days after the 20%, I get the 40%. And eight days after the 40%, I get the 60%. Now I am curious if this continues and I get the 80% offer ten days from now.

Wow, look at that. Ten days later and I get the 80% offer today. Now time to wait twelve more days to see if the 100% offer follows this current pattern I am on. lol

This pattern ended up not continuing with the 100% offer. It is now 17 days since the 80%, or 5 days past when a 100% offer should have appeared in order for this pattern to stay accurate. And while we are always told these offers are random, it was interesting to have some consistency within the randomness.

NightshadeCS

I got another 100% offer, but I think it was when I logged on to mobile. I was just getting on there fast to do one thing, so blew past it without a second thought. It was a few days ago, still haven't bought anything for a long time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This pattern ended up not continuing with the 100% offer. It is now 17 days since the 80%, or 5 days past when a 100% offer should have appeared in order for this pattern to stay accurate. And while we are always told these offers are random, it was interesting to have some consistency within the randomness.

The 100% offer finally showed up today, 20 days after the 80% offer, so at least the sequence is complete.

DeletedUser21110

Interesting how they have their monthly offers of discounting magical residences and workshops immediately followed by a 10% discount on expansions. But this time, the expansion discount did not follow suit.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Interesting how they have their monthly offers of discounting magical residences and workshops immediately followed by a 10% discount on expansions. But this time, the expansion discount did not follow suit.

It is still a couple of days away, most likely. If we do not get one before the end of the event, then I will be surprised.

DeletedUser21110

Can anyone remember If there was a sale for the 4th of July?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have been waiting since the start of chapter 15 for a good % sale. I have every intention of buying diamonds for the last premium expansion. I have gotten zero good % sales in all this time and now I am even more determined to wait. Now I am hearing the same from other high ranking players. To make matters worse, I have gotten good offers in my small player city & family members & others in small FS have gotten them also. So question is, is Elvenar really intentionally excluding long term high ranking players from the good % diamond sales? I hope they realize they are antagonizing top players & spenders. Wonder if this contributed to a few 1M+ ranked players quitting in the past week?
I've been waiting for a good sale since I first started Elvenar in October of last year, and I've never gotten one. I think the problem is the fact that my son gave me diamonds on my account in December, as a birthday gift (or Christmas, can't remember since my birthday is a few days from xmas). He didn't get a sale; he just asked me to load up my game and then he put them on my account for me. I honestly think I might have gotten a sale by now if I hadn't bought diamonds (well he did) so quickly after starting. Since then, I did see 10 percent off expansions sale and 10 percent off magic buildings sale, but that's not what I am looking for. I want to see the kind that people have mentioned here, and I never have. When they come (if they ever do) then I'll buy diamonds again. Not until then.

Last edited:

pegesusunicorn

It would be nice to get super % of diamonds once and a while, but it seem to me that in all the time I've been playing 10% is all I ever see, I'm not a big spender I try to limit what I spend, as a sr. I live very frugally. Oh well, I'm not in a hurry......I guess.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I've been waiting for a good sale since I first started Elvenar in October of last year, and I've never gotten one. I think the problem is the fact that my son gave me diamonds on my account in December, as a birthday gift (or Christmas, can't remember since my birthday is a few days from xmas). He didn't get a sale; he just asked me to load up my game and then he put them on my account for me. I honestly think I might have gotten a sale by now if I hadn't bought diamonds (well he did) so quickly after starting. Since then, I did see 10 percent off expansions sale and 10 percent off magic buildings sale, but that's not what I am looking for. I want to see the kind that people have mentioned here, and I never have. When they come (if they ever do) then I'll buy diamonds again. Not until then.

I'm not sure why, but I purchased a 100% bonus about 2 months ago and now another has showed up. Maybe the more you purchase the more bonus offers you get? I was very surprised and fortunate as my wife gave me my Father's Day gift (Such a sweet wife!).

AJ

Darielle

I'm not sure why, but I purchased a 100% bonus about 2 months ago and now another has showed up. Maybe the more you purchase the more bonus offers you get? I was very surprised and fortunate as my wife gave me my Father's Day gift (Such a sweet wife!).

AJ
Most people complain that it's the people who have not purchased who get the great offers. I've never seen a 100 percent bonus; not once since I've been here. And as I said, my son purchased diamonds for me about 8 weeks after I started. I am beginning to think that it's only the people who have never bought at regular price who get the best "deals." But of course, I could be wrong.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am beginning to think that it's only the people
It is a more complex formula than we've deduced. I have bought diamonds and full price in the past, but do see 100% offers several times a year.

Among other things people might be missing is that they may not offer high discounts on Mobile, as they have to give 30% to Apple/Google/Amazon which is not true of the browser version sales.

Darielle

It is a more complex formula than we've deduced. I have bought diamonds and full price in the past, but do see 100% offers several times a year.

Among other things people might be missing is that they may not offer high discounts on Mobile, as they have to give 30% to Apple/Google/Amazon which is not true of the browser version sales.
I think you're right about it being complicated. It may also have a random quality. Btw, I only play on desktop, so I'm probably just unlucky. You may be right about mobile players getting less, idk.