• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

% Sales?

mikeledo

No one in my fellowship are getting 100% offers. One person reported they did get a 100% offer in a new account, but not her older main account where she wants it. Did they stop it for older cities or just made the interval pathetically longer? I remember getting a 100% offer about every 10 weeks. It was timed nicely as I had 2 cities changing chapters at those intervals. Upgrade all my buildings and buy 1 expansion in each city. Now I am just spinning my wheels.

DeletedUser21110

Been waiting for my 100% offer. Thought I'd get one for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and sometime around Christmas, but nope! I have never received a bonus offer on diamonds, just useless stuff that NOBODY wants that's tacked onto each normal "deal."

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just got an 80% extra offer today, about 3 weeks after I got the 40% extra offer I posted about on the last page. The usual step up to 60% extra was skipped over this time too. This one is tempting, but I am still holding out for the next 100% extra offer, which will hopefully show up in another three weeks.

mikeledo

I wrote a ticket saying their 100% diamond offer has a glitch for folks who hit chapter 15. I got a generic canned response about the randomness of diamond offers. The help has gone downhill.

Socrates28

Just got a 40% offer and noticed that the amount of diamonds has been reduced by about 10%.
Once the offer was over the change was clear.
The 33k offer is now 30K. (Just the one I really noticed.)
Not happy about the reduction! :mad::mad:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
And another round of 100% offers seems to have started in my small cities. Still only crap sales in my big city. I and others have come to the conclusion that Inno does not give a rats behind about us high level long term players :mad: Even in #1 FS on Elcy we are losing players pretty steadily (2 more leaving when they can be replaced). Also watching other high level players I've known along the way drop out and quit. Reason? Burned out with what the game has become lately :( Case in point. I am back on page 1 of ranking due to no real effort to that end after being on page 2 for quite a while. I'm right there often feeling like it is drudgery instead of fun but still want to do my part in my great FS. It is just really disheartening to see people leaving the game like this for the first time. I'm thinking many other players are like me where an influx of diamonds from a good sale, like lower level players get, would go a long way toward being able to make some fun forward progress! Most of us have spent loads of $$ on this game already so why the punishment for being good or great customers?

1. Obviously unfair to never offer the best sales to high level players! Does Inno think we wouldn't notice? This is just a slap in the face for loyal customers!
2. Expansion that cost $100+ Seriously?? o_O For me it is really, really annoying every day to have that last expansion sitting there waiting for a good diamond sale!
3. Required or not, feeling obligated to participate in the spire which is nothing but a treadmill of frustration. Play the spire to win "prizes" that need to be used up to play the spire with any level of success. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat... Remember that spire difficulty is a calculation based on game progress so stupidly hard. (adding: can't wait for the frog to be downgraded :rolleyes: )
4. Because of spire drain on troops & resources the tournament is now a pain. They have sucked the fun out of this too! So many worked to maximize tournament performance just to have it become almost impossible to do well in both the spire & tournaments. Besides, just how many 100 battles does it take to become BORING?
4. Event did go back to chest system. That was a plus. Of course that is only to find that it is almost impossible to upgrade the Valentine building to 10 without spending even more $$ than usual. Add no second day of wishing wells and.....
5. Completely burning out with the ridiculous quantities in chapter 15. That is not a challenge! It is just gouging us so we don't finish sooner.

Is Elvenar actually looking to chase long term, high level customers away?? If so, they are doing a darn good job at that.

Last edited:

mikeledo

Deborah M- I agree on most points. I enjoy the spire. I have the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time. I still get 3,000-5,000 tournament points + and complete the spire. I like the extra diamonds, armor, and crafting spells. While part of the spire is self-serving, I would not say all. I like the challenge of chapter 15 and concede I may be in the minority. The frog is fine when I use him. I will get about 7 upgrades from the event. I will get two more from the FA making the nine that I need for a 100% upgrade without spending diamonds. I don't think I will place it anyway. I just placed the Jesters's set in que as it has become too large for what it gives. Once I get some pop, there goes the Christmas set. With a 100% diamond offer, those $100 expansion will only be $50 ($2.00 per square instead of $4.00). Boy, won't that be fun. I estimate INNO has lost $600 from me alon by jerking us around on the diamond offer. I also have noticed even the heavy diamond spenders have expansions that they could buy but have not. I buy 1 expansion in each of my 3 cities with every 100% offer.

Troops should not be an issue. Prior to the spire, INNO gave us the Brown Bear (I snatched 2) and the Phoenix. If you haven't figures out how to manipulate them , time and tool instants...

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Deborah M- I agree on most points. I enjoy the spire. I have the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time. I still get 3,000-5,000 tournament points + and complete the spire. I like the extra diamonds, armor, and crafting spells. While part of the spire is self-serving, I would not say all. I like the challenge of chapter 15 and concede I may be in the minority. The frog is fine when I use him. I will get about 7 upgrades from the event. I will get two more from the FA making the nine that I need for a 100% upgrade without spending diamonds. I don't think I will place it anyway. I just placed the Jesters's set in que as it has become too large for what it gives. Once I get some pop, there goes the Christmas set. With a 100% diamond offer, those $100 expansion will only be $50 ($2.00 per square instead of $4.00). Boy, won't that be fun. I estimate INNO has lost $600 from me alon by jerking us around on the diamond offer. I also have noticed even the heavy diamond spenders have expansions that they could buy but have not. I buy 1 expansion in each of my 3 cities with every 100% offer.

Troops should not be an issue. Prior to the spire, INNO gave us the Brown Bear (I snatched 2) and the Phoenix. If you haven't figures out how to manipulate them , time and tool instants...

I also have the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time :rolleyes: (Was that meant as insulting as it sounds?) Just because I can do both definitely does not mean I enjoy doing both. The points that I made are points I agree with other players in conversations. I just prefer to speak in the first person. My point is that these are reasons I am hearing for high ranking player exodus. These are also reasons I am enjoying this game less & less. On the sale topic, I do not appreciate being left out of good sales apparently just because I am a long term player so that alone diminishes how I feel about Elvenar. Many others have voiced the same.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Have you guys heard the admonishment "speak for yourself" before? I can only say what I have heard from others. If they want to come onto the forum and voice their opinions directly they can, although most do not.

GlamDoll

It has been months& months since I had 100% offer (on GlamDoll). I used to get them somewhat on the regular...In other words, at least one offer (of 100%) in between events, (As well as the offers leading up to it) or shortly after an event started. Not sure why it is that way now, but I have already had to lower my expectations more than enough...I refuse to lower my standard on bang-for-my-bucks as well.

NightshadeCS

I just received a 100% offer for my account (the pop-up came up in both cities for that account). I have not purchased diamonds for a year or two, at least (it was only one time).

GlamDoll

Sigh...I just received 100% offer on GlamDoll. Oh the irony. I just shelled out $600.00 for my car repair today & another $1200.00 not even 2 weeks ago on another vehicle. @.@ (At least my car is back on the road) :)

I have been waiting & I still can't buy them >.>

LMAO

Alpha Lyrae

Offering deep discounts at a consistent interval could ease some of these frustrations. In another game I play, we call them aged packs. So, if you go 60 days without buying packs, they offer "deep discount" packs. 60 days every time. Buy a pack and the clock resets.

Edit: Inno could choose an interval that doesn't hurt their bottom line and players could decide for themselves if they have the patience to wait.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My girlfriend got the 100% offer yesterday too, but I am still waiting for mine. I have bought something in-game a lot more recently than her, so her getting the offer before me, to try and get her to spend money again, makes sense. And it has only been a month since I got the 80% offer, so I guess I have a little longer to wait.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And to add to my above post, I just got my 100% offer today, so about 5 weeks after getting the 80% offer and 8 weeks after getting the 40% offer and no 60% in between. So yeah, these offers definitely shift around and do not have a set pattern even for an individual player.